Professional Cleanings & Exams
Dental cleanings and exams are important components of preventive dentistry. At Huckabee Family Dentistry, we strive to help you prevent dental treatments to keep your smile free from disease, damage, and pain. During a routine dental cleaning and exam, our skilled dentists and dental team will:
- Thoroughly clean your teeth by removing plaque and tartar that have built up on the teeth
- Polish your teeth for a radiant, healthy smile
- Check your teeth for signs of tooth decay or other damage
- Evaluate the health of your gums to check for signs of gum disease
- Assess existing dental restorations (crowns, fillings, etc.) to determine the need for maintenance or repairs
- Perform an oral cancer screening
- Take digital X-rays of your smile to better understand and evaluate your oral health
We will ensure that you are comfortable throughout your dental exam and teeth cleaning in Kansas City, Missouri.
Drs. Sam and Melanie Huckabee encourage you to visit our office every six months for a professional cleaning and exam. This gives us a chance to evaluate your oral health and make sure your smile is in good health. If it has been longer than six months since your last exam and cleaning, we invite you to contact us today to schedule your next visit!